HOW TO START?
To be able to give you world class medical and health services there are some important points we would like to point out:
- It's very important that you provide detailed contact information, i.e. your name, e-mail address, postal address and contact phone numbers or fill out our online application form. Click here to access Patient Information Form online.
- Upon receiving your inquiry, our representative will contact you at your convenience and give you detailed information about the process. Should you have any question or require further assistance, our represantative will assist you gladly about recommended medical treatment and medical travel process.
- If you consider V-Care as your agent, you will be required to send necessary medical information and your local doctor's review of your current medical condition by filling out Medical Information Form available on our website.
You will be asked to provide the following information for
a better planning which are important for our doctors to
evaluate your medical condition:
- your medical history (including allergies to food, drugs, latex, etc.; pre-existing illnesses and conditions; list of medications if you are under any.)
- Diagnostic test results, pathology and radiology reports
- CT scans, MRIs, PET/CT scans, USG and X-rays
- for dental treatments: full-mouth X-ray images (OPGs), dental mouth
- You can either send your health records via email or mail the hardcopy and/or CDs.
V-Care Medical ensures security in compliance with HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). HIPAA is a set of federal regulations intended to protect and simplify the exchange of health care data. Please note that no information will be shared with any third party companies / personna excluding our doctors and medical staff.)
Your medical consultant will contact you soon after receiving your medical condition and records evaluated by the specialized doctors , to provide you with an estimated cost about your treatment in Turkey including alternative doctors/ hospitals and duration of your stay. Further information will be considered with you during the videocall.